- The original website was launched in 2000, and then updated every year or so. As such, some of the information on the site may be dated, obsolete or incorrect. This especially is an issue for external links, where many are no longer available. I welcome suggestions and requests for information to be updated or removed.
- This website is to act as an information guide only, however, we encourage individuals to act responsibility and practice caution when using and/or sharing any information over the Internet as many sources, while we hope people are sincere, it’s often hard to verify.
- Some of my older work has strong themes addressing adoption. As this site has strong themes connected to exploring adoption and the social, cultural and emotional dynamics of such families (including culture, race, and identity etc.) responsible adults are encouraged to review the content first before showing it to a person 13yrs or younger.
- I cannot guarantee the quality of contents of external links, you go to external links at your own risk.
- Occasionally the host provider will go down. In general the website & email can be down for a number of hours and come back within 24hrs. If you experience any technical difficulties with the site, please do not hesitate to [Contact] me.
- I will endeavor to replay people both by email or the social networks, however there maybe times where I may not be able to replay straight away. I thank you for your patience.
- The content of this site is copyright protected to (c) Jessica Emmett, unless other wise stated where possible. You must seek permissions from me or the appropriate person to use any of the content on this website.
- You may not link this site to any site that contains or promotes content which is illegal, pornographic or links to pornography, or promotes violence, hatred, scamming, hacking, spamming or piracy.
- Emails & IP addresses are collected only for admin processes only, for example when you make a comment, send us an email, become a user etc. Emails & IP addresses will not be passed on to 3rd parties unless with permission.
- You post/contribute sensitive details in the public at your own risk. Please contact us if you would like content relating to yourself to be removed or altered.
- As part of my work, when I attend events I sometimes take photos or receive photos from others which very much helps me to show examples of my work. If you or your child or your/their artwork (e.g. created in a workshop) has been posted without your permission which you feel impinges on your privacy, please contact me straight away so that I can either remove the image or remove your/their identity.
- Where possible I have stated who the content was by if not by myself, however if you are the copyright holder of something I have posted and want to be credited or have content removed please do [Contact] me.
- The site is powered by WordPress.